Sum up Saturday

This week has been a great week. The weather has been nice, school was great and evn this morning at the Farmer’s Market was good.

Last week wasn’t so hot. One of my kids, B, fell hard and scarped his face up really good. We were on our way to the park to get some leaves and pine cones for an art project and had only made it around the corner when one of the other kids had to stop because she walked out of her shoes. B walked around us, took a couple more steps and then fell face first onto the cement. I almost cried,  it was just so bloody. He nose, two places on his cheek, and his lip was spilt. I felt so bad. His mom was OK with it, at least she was while she was at school but who knows what she did when they were in the car or at home. But they did come back the next day.

But back to this week. There were no problems all week long. Savie and I did our usual stuff on the two days off we had, did a little shopping, hung out at the house, stuff like that. We didn’t stay for class on Tues I don’t remember why but then Thursday we did. But that’s OK after making several batches of applesauce I was a little tired.

This morning rolled around and it was off to the Farmer’s Market. I love the fact that it has been extended until the middle of next month. Usually it ends at the end of October but there was a demand, and a lot of crops going to waste, so they extended, yeah! Anyways since Savie has her bike she wants to ride it all the time. So we loaded up the bike and drove down to the park. (Before you ask why didn’t we just ride down there it’s because we live at the top of a hill and had other things to do afterwards). She was so cute. I really wish I had taken some pictures. She’s getting better every day that she’s on it. She rode all around the market, then up the street to school and back. She was almost to fast for me on the way back,lol.After that it was time to head up to ‘Ol Bisbee and the library. Returned a few books, got some new ones and then got coffee. Made a quick stop at the Co-op to grab a few things and then home to watch the Boise State game. (GO BIG BLUE!) Poor baby fell asleep before the game even started. I had a feeling that would be the case.

All in all it was a great day and now she is asleep in bed after a small dinner and a short shower with Halley. They are so cute.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s