Long time no blog, lol. This weeks prompt is CHEESE.
Everyone says cheese when they take a picture. WIth the kids it seems easier to get the funny/cute picture if I can get them to say something funny so now it’s “applesauce” or “Halloween” or ” cherries”. When they do I get pictures like this.
Not bad huh?
This weeks prompt is Confession. I have a confession, a lot actually.
- I confess that I don’t want to get up most mornings. I want to stay in bed, at least for a couple of hours.
- I confess that most of the time kids annoying me
- I confess that I don’t want to be judge but seem to judge other people
- I confess that I do speed sometimes in the car but never more than 5 miles over
- I confess that I love my dog enough to buy her clothes, if she really needs it
- I confess that I am still afraid of the dark and it’s not just from all the scary movies I’ve watched
- I confess that I like my stepfather better than my father
- I confess that I love watching movies alone and with a full bowl of popcorn
- I confess that I love to go out to eat but I hate to eat in front of people.
This weeks prompt is Celebrate. There are a lot of things to celebrate this month for me. We have Easter and Earth Day and those are big thigns, more the Earth Day then anything. There is also the car shows this month, one here in town and in the town over. The Farmer’s Market is opening soon which means lost of grilling and fresh foods for us. I love this time of year. It’s so easy to be happy and free……. as long as you don’t mind the wind, lol.
It’s been a long time (again) since I have done one but here goes. This weeks prompt is Aging, which is kinda good timing since I have just had a birthday two weeks ago.
I don’t mind the aging part, you know getting older and wiser, that’s all well and good for me. The part that I mind is the gray hairs and using the phrase’s , “When I was younger” and “I did that about 10 years ago”. It didn’t bother me so much before but now it’s starting to sound funny to me. I mean just the other day I was saying to a friend that I hadn’t done something in “like 10 or 15 years”. I’m only 33 I shouldn’t be saying that!!! I was at the store the other day and Time Bandits was on the shelf on sale. I remember watching that when it first came out and that was in 1981 so I was what, 5 yrs old? But I remember watching it when it was on TV like TBS or something so even that would put it around the early-mid 90’s. The cashier looked at me like I was crazy. He said that I was the second person to say that that day. Talk about aging yourself, lol.
Even though it’s not Sunday anymore I thought I would still post this weeks prompt. This week’s prompt is Pilgrimage.
Since I am not religious and religion is what comes to mind when I think of pilgrimage I am going to talk about what places I have to go to. When I lived in CA and went to the mall I had to go to Mrs. Field’s. They had the best cookies and there was no way that I was going to the mall without having one of their cookies even brownies for that matter.
Bookstores. Any bookstore really. I don’t really care what bookstore I go to I just need to be in one to enjoy the books.There are a few places that I love to go to.